About this Lighter:
The Elie Bleu “Casa Cubana” Lighter is part of a great collection that serves as an invitation to travel without ever having to leave home. This Limited Edition lighter features the famous Cuban fort, Morro Castle, on one side, and a happy gentleman smoking a cigar while strolling the streets of Havana on the other.
The J14 is a single-torch jet lighter, made in Japan. It features a special “black IP” finish. “IP” stands for “ion plating,” a process by which ions are distributed onto a surface and bound to the source material. Unlike other finishes, it will not chip or wear off.
Only 459 of these were made. Each piece is numbered and we have #110 and #111 currently in stock.
About Elie Bleu:
Since 1976, Elie Bleu has been creating cabinetry pieces in their factory located in Paris, France. Known particularly for their cigar humidors and accessories, they also make exquisite jewelry and watch boxes as well as stunning backgammon sets.
With an exceptional eye for design and commitment to only using the finest materials and craftsmanship, each humidor they create is an exquisite piece that will be cherished for generations.
Learn more and explore other Elie Bleu products here.
See a YouTube video highlighting some of the many steps it takes to create Elie Bleu humidors.
Why Buy Elie Bleu from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- Since the early 1990s, we have sold hundreds of Elie Bleus to patrons from around the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.