About this Humidor:
The Elie Bleu “Route 66- Dawn” Humidor – “110” Cigars is a remarkable limited edition humidor that is sure to brighten up any space. Road trip anyone???
Painstakingly created with the exceptional marquetry for which Elie Bleu is known, it captures the beauty of the fabled Route 66, as one heads East at dawn. Appropriately, only 66 of these beautiful humidors were made, and ours is #9 out of 66 (see the detail on the gas pump).
- Humidor Exterior: Three dimensional views created with exotic wood marquetry allow us to a vision of the West, with the rising sun, and fun details like the snake and cowboy hat, iconic Route 66 gas station, old car and helpful road sign pointing to the Elie Bleu factory in the East. The right side panel features an inlaid “plaque” celebrating our American independence. The beautiful blue sky continues onto the rear panel. It’s a humidor and piece of art that will draw your eye from every angle.
- Humidor Interior:
- Lined with sweet Spanish cedar, planed to a satin smoothness.
- Swiss hinges and German hygrometer are finished in palladium.
- Two French humidifiers can be adjusted to maximize or reduce the amount of humidity released
- Humidor Seal: As with any Elie Bleu humidor, the seal is second to none. You can hear the telltale “whoosh” sound as it closes, keeping your cigars in pristine condition.
This is a Limited Edition and only 66 were made. This particular humidor is number 09/66.
Designed to hold 110 cigars. True capacity will vary based on the size and shape of the cigars being stored.
The Elie Bleu “Route 66- Dawn” Humidor not only provides exceptional storage for your cigars— it pays tribute to the time, hard work, and artistry it took to make them.
About Elie Bleu:
Since 1976, Elie Bleu has been creating cabinetry pieces in their factory located in Paris, France. Known particularly for their cigar humidors and accessories, they also make exquisite jewelry and watch boxes as well as stunning backgammon sets.
With an exceptional eye for design and commitment to only using the finest materials and craftsmanship, each humidor they create is an exquisite piece that will be cherished for generations.
Why Buy Elie Bleu from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- Since the early 1990’s, we have sold hundreds of Elie Bleus to patrons from all over the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern