About this Cigar:
The Casa Magna D. Magnus II is the result of a collaboration between Manolo Quesada and Nestor Plasencia. Full in flavor and medium in body, the cigar is a Nicaraguan puro that abounds with character. As multiple 90+ ratings attest, the Casa Magna D. Magnus II is a cigar worthy of consideration and will earn your appreciation. The Tiberius is one of the most special shapes we’ve ever seen— almost oval in shape, it’s unique to behold and even more fun to smoke! Check out the picture in the gallery for the side view!
About Quesada Cigars:
Since 1974, the Quesada family has been making exquisite cigars in their Dominican Republic factory. With a history steeped in tobacco history in Cuba and Spain, the Quesada family has been committed to creating some of the best blends in the industry for generations. A Vietnam veteran, Manolo Quesada is one of the industry greats— known for his kindness of heart and generosity of spirit, he is one of our favorite cigar makers and friends for decades.
Why Buy Casa Magna from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern