About this Pipe:
This Dunhill Pipe- Quaint Cumberland is a Group 4. With a short saddle bit stem and as light as a feather, this pipe will be a beautiful addition to anyone’s collection.
See all photos for details for this Dunhill Pipe Quaint Cumberland Group 4.
About Dunhill’s Cumberland Finish:
Introduced in 1979, Cumberland is a sandblast with a brown stain and a brindle stem. Originally, the Cumberland always featured a smooth brown rim, but in the current production the rim is sometimes smooth, sometimes sandblasted.
About Dunhill Quaints:
Creating a handmade pipe is not a science, it is an art. Sometimes a particular piece of briar does not align with its intended shape. In these instances, the carver’s creativity takes over and “quaints” are born.
No one Dunhill quaint pipe is like any other.
Dunhill acquires the greatest briars in the world, and these pipes are exquisite definitions of unique.
Our special 59th Anniversary Dunhill Quaint selection is available only now and through the month of March.
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern