About this Pipe:
What it was intended to be is anyone’s guess, but this Dunhill Pipe- Quaint Shell Briar Bent is a Group 5. With a deep bowl and as light as a feather, this pipe will be a beautiful addition to anyone’s collection.
This particular pipe is stamped “Dunhill” vs. Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot, which indicates it was made in 2009 or before. It is brand new and unsmoked.
See all photos for details for this Dunhill Pipe- Quaint Shell Briar Bent Group 5.
About Dunhill’s Shell Briar Finish:
About Dunhill Quaints:
Creating a handmade pipe is not a science, it is an art. Sometimes a particular piece of briar does not align with its intended shape. In these instances, the carver’s creativity takes over and “quaints” are born.
No one Dunhill quaint pipe is like any other.
Dunhill acquires the greatest briars in the world, and these pipes are exquisite definitions of unique.
Our special 59th Anniversary Dunhill Quaint selection is available only now and through the month of March.
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot Shape Chart
The Caucus Brief: The Alfred Dunhill Mystique
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.