About this Pipe:
What it was intended to be is anyone’s guess, but this Dunhill Pipe- Quaint in Chestnut is a Group 3 with a 6mm silver band. As light as a feather, this pipe will be a beautiful addition to anyone’s collection.
This pipe features the patented “inner tube” created by Alfred Dunhill in 1912. This filter is a feature of Dunhill pipes with a straight shank, developed to reduce moisture, prevent clogging and protect the shank’s interior. Additionally, it will help trap tars inside the tube and facilitate cleaning. That said, using it is totally optional and the inner tube is easily removed.
See all photos for details for the Dunhill Pipe Quaint in Chestnut.
About Dunhill’s Chestnut Finish:
The Chestnut finish was introduced in 1983 to commemorate the closing of Dunhill’s Cumberland Road warehouse. The Chestnut is the same stain and stem used on the Cumberland, but on a smooth bowl.
About Dunhill Quaints:
Creating a handmade pipe is not a science, it is an art. Sometimes a particular piece of briar does not align with its intended shape. In these instances, the carver’s creativity takes over and “quaints” are born.
No one Dunhill quaint pipe is like any other.
Dunhill acquires the greatest briars in the world, and these pipes are exquisite definitions of unique.
Our special 59th Anniversary Dunhill Quaint selection is available only now and through the month of March.
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern