About these Cufflinks:
These I Like Ike cufflinks are a great way to celebrate the history of War War II and general and 34th President of the United States Dwight D. Eisenhower. Fashioned after a campaign button, they are covered in a clear, hard epoxy and set in silver plated settings. Each set comes beautifully packaged in an antique style box.
About Jeweler, Jonathan Wachtel:
New Orleans is an old city steeped in tradition and historic architecture. It is a city that celebrates the unique and fun things in life and proves that bigger is not always better and new is not always improved. In celebration of their home city, this father and son run company makes cufflinks and money clips from vintage stamps and coins right in New Orleans. They have sought to combine vintage taste with contemporary geometry in making fine men’s accessories and gift items and we think they’ve more than succeeded!
Why Buy Cufflinks from Georgetown Tobacco?
- We have specialized in having a unique collection of fine men’s gifts since 1964
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern