About This Cigar:
The Riki Taki Perfecto is the first cigar we smoked from Martinez, and we couldn’t wait to try more. From their La Bodega Series, the Riki Taki is named after a popular sandwich that can be found in pretty much every bodega in NYC. It’s a little sandwich that packs a bunch of flavor, so Martinez created this cigar to do the same exact thing. You will encounter many transitions with this cigar, and according to Georgetown Tobacco owner, David Berkebile,”the finish is unlike anything else.” The uniqueness of their cigars, and the love and passion they bring to their work has made us proud to be one of the first stores to offer them outside of their own factory in NYC.
About Martinez Cigars:
Since 1974, Martinez Hand Rolled Cigars Factory has produced some of the very finest cigars available anywhere in the world. All Martinez Cigars are made by hand in their factory in midtown New York City, by the most talented rollers, expertly blended with the finest tobaccos. Martinez Cigars proudly maintains the tradition begun by their founder, Don Antonio Martinez, honoring his talents, skills and memory.
As owner Jesus Martinez says, “I’m sure that a Martinez cigar is one of the best you will ever smoke.”
- Watch “Made By Hand”- an Introduction to Martinez Cigars
- Shop all the Martinez Cigars lines we carry
Why Buy Martinez Cigars From Georgetown Tobacco:
- We are proud to be one of the first retailers to carry Martinez outside of their own factory in NYC
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern