About this Lighter:
The ST Dupont lighter- Le Grand Cling Blue Lacquer is finally here!
After retooling the lighter after it’s original release, this latest version is sure to please. You can now have the best of both worlds with a soft flame and torch in one! Using their traditional solid brass construction and finished in a deep blue Chinese lacquer with palladium, this lighter is a solid piece that feels weighty and durable, designed to be appreciated for generations.
When you strike the roller, you first see the traditional soft flame which is two-sided for perfect cigar lighting. By then moving the roller up with your thumb, the flame changes to a powerful single jet torch. Releasing the roller returns it to the soft flame.
So whether you’re relaxing indoors or outside on windier day, you’ll have a great partner in your new ST Dupont lighter- Le Grand Cling Blue Lacquer!
See all the S.T. Dupont lighters we currently have in stock.
About S.T. Dupont:
S.T. Dupont has been making luxury products in France for 150 years. Having first started with exquisite leather goods in 1872, future generations continued to innovate, including being the first luxury Maison to master Asian lacquer technique on metal AND created the first luxury petrol lighter during WWII.
Shortly afterwards, in 1952, the first luxury gas lighter was developed: the “D57”. This technical revolution offered the unique ability to adjust the intensity of the flame using a little lever on the burner.
From their factory in the French Alps, S.T. Dupont completes each lighter with 40-70 different hand processes. Starting with solid blocks of brass, each lighter is finished with either Chinese lacquer or precious metals. They are truly unique pieces created to be enjoyed by generations.
Watch S.T. Dupont’s lighter manufacturing process: Part I
Watch S.T. Dupont’s lighter manufacturing process: Part II
Why Buy S.T. Dupont Lighters from Georgetown Tobacco:
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- For over 50 years, we have been a premier retailer for S.T. Dupont for patrons from around the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.