About this Lighter:
The ST Dupont Silver Ingot Ligne 2 with Palladium roller is sure to be a classic. The Ligne 2 series features a solid brass body and a perfect “cling” sound upon opening the lid. The ST Dupont – Silver Ingot Ligne 2 Palladium design replicates 99.9% silver ingot bars.
The brushed finish on this S.T. Dupont is a great one to resist scratches and fingerprints and will surely be appreciated for generations.
A smooth strike of the roller ignites a wide, two-sided flame perfect for lighting your favorite cigars, and of course features ST Dupont’s trademark “cling” sound upon opening.
About S.T. Dupont:
S.T. Dupont has been making luxury products in France for 150 years. Having first started with exquisite leather goods in 1872, future generations continued to innovate, including being the first luxury Maison to master Asian lacquer technique on metal AND created the first luxury petrol lighter during WWII.
Shortly afterwards, in 1952, the first luxury gas lighter was developed: the “D57”. This technical revolution offered the unique ability to adjust the intensity of the flame using a little lever on the burner.
From their factory in the French Alps, S.T. Dupont completes each lighter with 40-70 different hand processes. Starting with solid blocks of brass, each lighter is finished with either Chinese lacquer or precious metals. They are truly unique pieces created to be enjoyed by generations.
Why Buy S.T. Dupont Lighters from Georgetown Tobacco:
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- For over 50 years, we have been a premier retailer for S.T. Dupont for patrons from around the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern