About these Cufflinks:
These Tibetan Sho Coin cufflinks feature a pair of authentic 19th Century copper coins. One side depicts the Tibetan snow lion, the protector of Buddha, the other side depicts Tibetan symbols. The cufflinks come beautifully packaged in an antique style box and are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
About Jeweler, Jonathan Wachtel:
New Orleans is an old city steeped in tradition and historic architecture. It is a city that celebrates the unique and fun things in life and proves that bigger is not always better and new is not always improved. In celebration of their home city, this father and son run company makes cufflinks and money clips from vintage stamps and coins right in New Orleans. They have sought to combine vintage taste with contemporary geometry in making fine men’s accessories and gift items and we think they’ve more than succeeded!
Click here to search our extensive cufflink selection.
Click here to read more about the history of cufflinks.
Why Buy Cufflinks from Georgetown Tobacco?
- We have specialized in having a unique collection of fine men’s gifts since 1964
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.