It’s hard to believe, but a full year has passed since the Caucus Brief was born! Named for our house cigar, the Caucus, our goal from the very first issue has been to educate, entertain and introduce you to what’s new in the store.
Your response has been fantastic and your support encourages us to raise the bar each week. Our industry is ever-evolving, and fortunately our shared love of handmade premium cigars and pipes creates ample opportunity for stories to be written.
Some of you have been with us since the beginning, and new subscribers join us each week. So now 50 issues later, let’s take a look back at what your top five stories have been:
- “What’s New? How We Choose the Cigars We Offer”– What does it take to be on the shelves at Georgetown Tobacco?
- “United In The Fight: Cigar Action.org” – Written just one week before our historic win against the FDA.
- “A History: Georgetown and Tobacco”– A look at Georgetown’s roots as a tobacco port dating back to the 1600s.
- “59th Anniversary Issue: How It All Began”– An interview with GTT owner David Berkebile about the early days.
- “Got Any Cubans?” – How we think about this frequently asked question.
What stories will the next year bring? If you have any suggestions for topics you’d like us to cover, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you for being a part of our community, and allowing us to share a piece of Georgetown Tobacco with you each week!