About this Cigar:
The Davidoff Signature No.1 is the latest limited edition from Davidoff. Davidoff is known for their exceptional limited editions, and with this release they are literally re-rolling history.
This cigar is where the Davidoff journey began. In 1969, Davidoff launched its classic No. 1 in Cuba. The panetela larga shape with its pigtail head caused quite a stir in the cigar world. When Davidoff made the move to the Dominican Republic in 1991, the Davidoff Signature No. 1 remained a classic and staple for many years.
With this re-release, only 5,000 boxes were made, of which we will receive a special allotment.
Blending “Caribbean passion with Swiss precision” Davidoff has been creating exceptional cigars in the Dominican Republic since 1991. No one pays more meticulous attention to every detail of the manufacturing process, from seed to cigar. Of the 225,000 seeds that come from a single tobacco plant, only 10% make it through Davidoff’s quality control. Each leaf is weighed before rolling to insure every blend has the exact same amount of ingredients. Davidoff’s cigar rollers are required to have ten years of experience before they can work on the White Label cigars… The white band is the difference.
- Learn more about Davidoff and Limited Editions here
- Watch “From Seed to Cigar: A Cigar’s Oddyssey – Davidoff Cigar Factory & Farms
Why Buy Davidoff from Georgetown Tobacco?
- Chosen as one of the first stores in the United States to become a Davidoff Appointed Merchant in 1991
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.