About this Pipe:
The Dunhill Pipe- Bruyere 4102 Group 4 Bent Horn is a great example of this deep red Dunhill finish in a bent shape with military stem and horn mount. Of late, we’ve seen fewer bent Dunhills being made, and this pipe is a beautiful example of this classic shape with the added character of the horn mount.
See all photos for details for this Dunhill Pipe- Bruyere 4102- Group 4 Bent Horn.
About Dunhill’s Bruyere Finish:
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern