About this Pipe:
This Dunhill Pipe- Chestnut 3214- Group 3 is a beautiful bent Dublin. This pipe has a beautiful grain that is difficult to capture in photos.
About Dunhill’s Chestnut Finish:
The Chestnut finish was introduced in 1983 to commemorate the closing of Dunhill’s Cumberland Road warehouse. The Chestnut is the same stain and stem used on the Cumberland, but on a smooth bowl.
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern