About this Pipe:
This Dunhill Pipe- Chestnut 4117- Group 4 is a beautiful Rhodesian with a short diamond shank.
This pipe features the patented “inner tube” created by Alfred Dunhill in 1912. This filter is a feature of Dunhill pipes with a straight shank, developed to reduce moisture, prevent clogging and protect the shank’s interior. Additionally, it will help trap tars inside the tube and facilitate cleaning. That said, using it is totally optional and the inner tube is easily removed.
See all photos for details for the Dunhill Pipe 4117 in Chestnut.
About Dunhill’s Chestnut Finish:
The Chestnut finish was introduced in 1983 to commemorate the closing of Dunhill’s Cumberland Road warehouse. The Chestnut is the same stain and stem used on the Cumberland, but on a smooth bowl.
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot Shape Chart
The Caucus Brief: The Alfred Dunhill Mystique
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.