About this Pipe:
The Dunhill Pipe- Cumberland 4106 is a great example of this Dunhill finish in a Group 4 Pot. As light as a feather, this pipe will be a beautiful addition to anyone’s collection.
This pipe features the patented “inner tube” created by Alfred Dunhill in 1912. This filter is a feature of Dunhill pipes with a straight shank, developed to reduce moisture, prevent clogging and protect the shank’s interior. Additionally, it will help trap tars inside the tube and facilitate cleaning. That said, using it is totally optional and the inner tube is easily removed.
See all photos for details for this Dunhill Pipe- Cumberland 4106.
About Dunhill’s Cumberland Finish:
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot Shape Chart
The Caucus Brief: The Alfred Dunhill Mystique
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.