About this Pipe:
The Dunhill Pipe- Shell Briar 4111 is a great example of this Dunhill finish in a Group 4 Lovat. As light as a feather, this will be a wonderful addition to anyone’s collection.
See all photos for details for this Dunhill Pipe- Shell Briar 4111.
About Dunhill’s Shell Briar Finish:
About Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot:
Since 1912, Alfred Dunhill’s “white spot” has been the epitome of quality and prestige. Dunhill only uses Premium Grade AA briar and vulcanite stems.
Why Buy a Dunhill from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- One of the few brick and mortar retailers in the world still offering an extensive pipe selection
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern