About this Humidor:
This Elie Bleu Limited Edition humidor- Royal Ebony “75” cigars is the definition of exquisite craftsmanship. The only one of its kind, the humidor demonstrates Elie Bleu’s ability to create perfect inlays with exotic wood veneers. The size of this particular humidor is unique in the Elie Bleu line, a deep square.
It is appropriately numbered 1/1.
- Humidor Exterior: Elie Bleu sources only the finest exotic wood veneers to use in the creation of their humidors, and this Padauk piece is no exception. Each piece is truly a one of a kind.
- Humidor Interior:
- Lined with sweet Spanish cedar, planed to a satin smoothness
- Swiss hinges and German hygrometer are finished in gold plating
- One movable divider and the unique size of this humidor makes it easy to access your cigars
- French humidifier can be adjusted to maximize or reduce the amount of humidity released
- Includes gold plated lock and key with coordinating tassel
- Humidor Seal: As with any Elie Bleu humidor, the seal is second to none. You can hear the telltale “whoosh” sound as it closes, keeping your cigars in pristine condition.
Designed to hold 75 cigars. True capacity will vary based on the size and shape of the cigars being stored.
This Elie Bleu Limited Edition humidor- Royal Ebony “75” cigars will no doubt be appreciated by generations.
About Elie Bleu:
Since 1976, Elie Bleu has been creating cabinetry pieces in their factory located in Paris, France. Known particularly for their cigar humidors and accessories, they also make exquisite jewelry and watch boxes as well as stunning backgammon sets.
With an exceptional eye for design and commitment to only using the finest materials and craftsmanship, each humidor they create is an exquisite piece that will be cherished for generations.
Learn more and explore other Elie Bleu products
See a YouTube video from the Elie Bleu factory highlighting the many steps it takes to create each piece.
Why Buy Elie Bleu from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- Since the early 1990’s, we have sold hundreds of Elie Bleus to patrons from all over the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.