About this Humidor:
This Elie Bleu Medals humidor is one of the most popular and classic Elie Bleu designs. “For Fine Havana Cigars,” it pays tribute to the look of an old and famous Cuban cigar box. We think your New World cigars will also find a beautiful new home inside.
- Humidor Exterior: Made of hand-tinted sycamore in gray and featuring an inlayed burl wood cigar with stunning detail in the cigar label. Also prominent in the design is a gold coin honoring St. George, the patron saint of France, as he slays the dragon. Smaller coins honor Native Americans and their traditional history with tobacco. A beautiful trim adds contrast and dimension.
- Humidor Interior:
- Lined with sweet Spanish cedar, planed to a satin smoothness.
- Swiss hinges and German hygrometer are finished in gold plating.
- A removable tray with two movable cedar dividers in the tray and one on the bottom makes organizing (or hiding) your cigars easy.
- Two French humidifiers can be adjusted to maximize or reduce the amount of humidity released.
- Features gold plated lock and key with decorative tassel
- Humidor Seal: As with any Elie Bleu humidor, the seal is second to none. You can hear the telltale “whoosh” sound as it closes, keeping your cigars in pristine condition.
Designed to hold 120 cigars. True capacity will vary based on the size and shape of the cigars being stored.
The size of this Elie Bleu Medals humidor is perfect for any credenza, large desk, or bar top where you’d like to keep it. It will be the star of the show.
About Elie Bleu:
Since 1976, Elie Bleu has been creating cabinetry pieces in their factory located in Paris, France. Known particularly for their cigar humidors and accessories, they also make exquisite jewelry and watch boxes as well as stunning backgammon sets.
With an exceptional eye for design and commitment to only using the finest materials and craftsmanship, each humidor they create is an exquisite piece that will be cherished for generations.
Why Buy Elie Bleu from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- Since the early 1990’s, we have sold hundreds of Elie Bleus to patrons from all over the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern