About this Humidor:
The Elie Bleu “Secadero de Tabaco” humidor may be our favorite design yet! Painstakingly created with the exceptional marquetry for which Elie Bleu is known, it captures the beauty of the tobacco curing barns in Cuba, right down to the faithful dog guarding the door.
- Humidor Exterior: Three dimensional views created with exotic wood marquetry allow us to see from outside the barn to the inside, where green tobacco leaves are hung to dry. They can be seen from all four sides of the humidor.
- Humidor Interior:
- Lined with sweet Spanish cedar, planed to a satin smoothness.
- Swiss hinges and German hygrometer are finished in palladium.
- Features a removable cedar tray with palladium handles to make accessing your favorite cigars (or hiding them) easier.
- French humidifier can be adjusted to maximize or reduce the amount of humidity released
- Humidor Seal: As with any Elie Bleu humidor, the seal is second to none. You can hear the telltale “whoosh” sound as it closes, keeping your cigars in pristine condition.
This is a Limited Edition and only 99 were made. This particular humidor is number 19/99.
Designed to hold 75 cigars. True capacity will vary based on the size and shape of the cigars being stored.
The Elie Bleu “Secadero de Tabaco” humidor not only provides exceptional storage for your cigars— it pays tribute to the time, hard work, and artistry it took to make them.
About Elie Bleu:
Since 1976, Elie Bleu has been creating cabinetry pieces in their factory located in Paris, France. Known particularly for their cigar humidors and accessories, they also make exquisite jewelry and watch boxes as well as stunning backgammon sets.
With an exceptional eye for design and commitment to only using the finest materials and craftsmanship, each humidor they create is an exquisite piece that will be cherished for generations.
Learn more and explore other Elie Bleu products
See a YouTube video from the Elie Bleu factory highlighting the many steps it takes to create each piece.
Why Buy Elie Bleu from Georgetown Tobacco?
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- Since the early 1990’s, we have sold hundreds of Elie Bleus to patrons from all over the world
- A curated selection, hand-chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern
There are no reviews yet.