About this Cigar:
The Davidoff Nicaragua 10th Anniversary Limited Edition celebrates the anniversary of very first Davidoff cigar to carry a Black band: the Davidoff Nicaragua. For this limited edition, Davidoff’s master blenders created a new blend featuring wrapper, binder and filler tobaccos aged a total of 45 years combined.
To create added dimension, this limited edition release features a 9-year aged Esteli tobacco in the filler which has been aged in rum casks.
Only 3,300 12-count boxes of the Davidoff Nicaragua 10th Anniversary Limited Edition will be released in the U.S.
Blending “Caribbean passion with Swiss precision” Davidoff has been creating exceptional cigars in the Dominican Republic since 1991. No one pays more meticulous attention to every detail of the manufacturing process, from seed to cigar. Of the 225,000 seeds that come from a single tobacco plant, only 10% make it through Davidoff’s quality control. Each leaf is weighed before rolling to insure every blend has the exact same amount of ingredients. Davidoff’s cigar rollers are required to have ten years of experience before they can work on the White Label cigars… The white band is the difference.
Why Buy Davidoff from Georgetown Tobacco?
- Chosen as one of the first stores in the United States to become a Davidoff Appointed Merchant in 1991
- A world-renowned tobacconist, whose reputation has been earned over 59 years in business
- A curated selection, chosen to create a unique shopping experience with depth and breadth
- Personalized and friendly service— our team of tobacconists are passionate about our industry and highly trained to answer any questions and make helpful recommendations.
- Competitive pricing on all products
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm Eastern